Yes I know multistructural as in have just listed my reflections. However I am OK with that. So far I have had a lovely break. Caught up with family.
Been riding the busses with mum and that is always heaps of fun. Slept in most days past the dreaded 5.30am alarm.
Major life events that happened over the year;
Notable challenges or mistakes;
- Lost and regained weight
- Letting go by building the expertise around us
- Was really sick
- Took on Travelwise again for my 7th year.
- Both boys shifted away
- Did not escape to Tiritirimatangi because of tooth.
- 2 teachers presented at the GAFE conference
- Published article in the Education Gazette.
- RTLB presentation
- ISL presented at Ulearn
- ASL presented at the ‘He eke Waka Noa’ conference.
- TeachMeetNZ with all the ASL
- Wrote a book with my Travelwise Students
- Completed all three Hapara Certifications
- ACCoSNZ Blog
- Led the Mathematics Initiative successfully for ACCoS
- Planted my Vegetable Garden in time for summer